Monday, March 12, 2018

Rainy Day

Hello everyone! Happy Monday!!!

Gloria here, today I want to share with you a watercoloring card using a beautiful Rainy Day die from Cheapo dies.

Here is what I came up with:


The Rainy Day die is so gorgeous!
To create this card first, I colored on the watercolor paper panel with Kuretake watercolor for my own background and added some ink splatting all over the panel. Next, I die cut the umbrella part from the center of the watercolored panel. I stacked 3 other die cuts under the umbrella die cut using glue pen. I die cut the rainbow color part of the umbrella and clouds. 


I mounted it on top-folded blue card base using double-sided tape, and then added some shiny blue sequins. After mounting, I colored the rain drops with blue watercolors and brushed with Wink of stella. For realistic looking, I covered the raindrops with Glossy accents. 


This is the Rainy die I used :


You can find this gorgeous die and more in the Cheapo dies online store.
And also, stop by facebook group for more inspirations.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


I'm entering this card these challenges :


   

Happy crafting!

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful creation Gloria! The watercolor panel is perfect ... as are the added sequins! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Pastels’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design and beautiful colors, Gloria :) Thank you for playing along with us in the DIES R US challenge!
    Barbara
    Dies R Us Challenge Blog DT
    http://carterie-creative.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful watercolors with that adorable rainbow umbrella! Thanks for playing along at Casual Fridays Beautiful Rainbows Challenge. DTM Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Gloria - wonderful colours as well. That would cheer up any rain storm! I have Cheapo dies on my radar here as I think they will not knowingly sell copies of branded dies, which is admirable if that's the case.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty, love the colors, that is a very fun die
    Thanks for joining us at HLS
    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super colourful card and an amazing layout. Fabulous! Thanks for sharing at HLS AG with Dies Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous background!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete